After the great success of the event at Microsoft house in Milan on Feb. 8th, we are ready to continue our path toward Azure in class, with a Workshop day organized by Comparex and Overnet, during which we will examine in depth, but with a practical approach, the services offered by Azure for our applications and how to automate their life cycle with Azure DevOps.
We have two dates on March: on 12th in Saronno and on 26th in Padova, we will follow the following program:
- 9.30-9:45 AM – Introduction
- 9.45-11.30 AM – How to move your applications on Azure – Speaker: Michele Aponte
- We will analyze main scenarios of cloud usage, and we will learn to choose Azure services, which better meet our requirements and we will take a look to which modification to cause to our code o which considerations to make about a new project, to maximize the results of chosen services.
- 11.30-11.45 AM – Coffee break
- 11.45 AM-1.00 PM – How to add value to our offer with Azure services – Speaker: Michele Aponte
- Azure allows us to add analytics previews to our applications with the service Machine learning, and concomitant interaction through API intelligent with Cognitive Services. We will analyze the potentiality of these instruments to understand how they help us to give an added value to our applications.
- 1.00-2.00 PM – Lunch break
- 2.00-3.30 PM – Azure Repos & Azure Pipeline – Speaker: Antonio Liccardi
- We take advantage from the repository TFVC and Git to improve code’s cooperation and sharing, thanks to Pull Request mechanisms. We compile, test and release with CI/CD instruments on cloud for every language and any platform. We link the code from a repository on Azure Repos from GitHub or any other Git Repository.
- 3.30-3.45 PM – Coffee break
- 3.45-5.00 PM – Azure Artifacts, Azure Test Plans & Extensions – Speaker: Antonio Liccardi
- We create and share with the team code’s packets and modules, through the use of CI/CD instruments. We test and release in security using manual or exlploratory testing. We extend our CI/CD infrastructure potentiality thanks to extensions.
- 5.00-5.30 PM: Q&A
You can’t miss it!